Help and Support Center
Hey there 👋 How can we help you today ?
Account and Data
Create and manage your account
Payment & Refund
Know how payments are handled on LS
Learn more about our community guidelines
How to use our software to make awesome beats
Know how to manage and use your beats
Know everything about our different offers
Know everything about our sound library
How you can reach out to us
- Can I use my own sounds with the music maker ?No, for now you can't upload your sounds on our music maker. You can only play with the packs of sounds available on the website.To use your own sounds, you have to publish a pack.
You'll then become one of our publishers and the whole community will be able to play with your pack as well.
- What is a pack on La Scratcheuse ?A pack is made of 15-20 sounds. All sounds last the same amount of time, follow the same rhythm, and are in the same key, so that any combination you try on the vinyl pad sounds good to your ear.
- Who made the packs of sounds ?The packs of sounds that are available for free on La Scratcheuse, are actually made by professional producers who are willingly sharing 100% royalty free sounds so that you can have fun and start a career.
- How do I favorite packs of sounds ?To favorite a pack, click on the 'heart' button accessible from any pack cover on the website's librairies.
Once a pack is selected and loaded, you can also favorite them by clicking on the 'like' button in the vinyl pad header.Then you can find the list of all of your favorite packs from your favorites page.
- Can I upload my own pack of sounds on the website ?Yes, you can upload your own packs of sounds on our website, and become one of our publishers.
Once on the website, any user will be able to play, record and download beats they made using your pack of sounds.If you want to publish your pack, you can contact us to suggest a new pack.We'll be pleased to hear from you ! 😃
- What are the conditions to publish a pack of sounds on the website ?There are some criteria to meet before we put your pack of sounds on our website.For example:
Please contact us so that we can send you the requirements.
- that the sounds belong to you
- that the sounds respect the same harmony, and have the same length